Monday, July 21, 2014

Vice President Dick Cheney...The Younger Years

I'm off Facebook.
I've never been much for tweeting.
I'm a little bored with Pinterest.
I get too much junk mail in my email inbox.

My favorite online activity is still blogging, but I have so much to catch up on.  So...why don't I make some real headway and post some pictures of Matthew in the eternally belly-laugh producing Dick Cheney mask?  
Yes, the part about making real headway by posting about something other than what I really "should" be posting about was sarcasm.
But still, you have to admit that the Dick Cheney mask is blog post worthy...




Its original purpose was for trick-or-treating.  William was the first to dress as Dick Cheney, all dressed up in his hunting attire.  He was referencing Mr. Cheney's not-so-successful hunting trip with a friend.



Since then, the mask has made its occasional appearances when least expected.  One of my favorites was at one of our garage sales several years ago...








Josh went from laughing to not being so sure...


Matthew seems to appreciate Mr. Cheney's smile.


Always funny on little shoulders!



Once again, the Dick Cheney mask is safe.  When going through the boys' room last week in search of things that they are all done playing with, the Dick Cheney mask was returned to its place of honor in the dress-up box for future laughs, reminding me that I really never know where Dick Cheney may be lurking.



No comments:

Post a Comment