Saturday, July 7, 2012

Generosity

Paul watered the gardens last night.
The hottest and driest summer in a really long time, and I decide to plant a garden.
I'm just really hoping that my zucchini patch 
will hang in there. 


Look what Josh brought in to show me last night!
Our very first tomato...on Josh's tomato plant.
I've heard others say that kids will try vegetables they've never tried before if they are the ones to grow them.
I had my doubts...but in this case it was totally true.
Josh not only tried his tomato, but he said that it was really good!
Really?!


Hmmmm...


One for me.


One for you.
See it?


Hmmmm...


One for me.


One for you.



One for me.



One for you.


 Oh.
Hi Mom.
Charlie really likes marshmallows.
A lot.


See, Mommy?
Watch me share.


One for me.


 One for Charlie.


 One for me.


 And one for Charlie.
Oops.


Hey, Matthew.
You better slow down.
Marshmallows might make Charlie puke.

Oh.
I didn't think of that.


Enjoying the generosity of a four-year-old,

1 comment:

  1. Mmm hmm. Marshmallows can make a dog puke. I know. How did yours fare? :)

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete