Candy Corn and Peanuts
Pumpkin Spice Latte
Homemade Applesauce
The inside of my cupboard doors tell a story.
The recipe at the bottom is Aunt Norma's
apple butter recipe.
apple butter recipe.
The recipe right above that is for "Mom's Biscuits."
It was hanging right there when we moved in...
something left from Mrs. Franklin.
The tape around it is yellowed now.
It was hanging right there when we moved in...
something left from Mrs. Franklin.
The tape around it is yellowed now.
Beside it, to the right, is my good friend Debbie's recipe for dressing, dated July 12, 2006...in her handwriting.
I remember sitting at her kitchen table when she wrote it out for me.
Right above Debbie's recipe is the apple list from our local orchard.
It tells when each variety of apple is ripe.
White Chocolate Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
Matthew is eye-balling
the muffin that has his name on it.
the muffin that has his name on it.
My gourd candles before they rotted.
Chocolate Chip-Banana-Pecan Bread
Autumn tastes even better when there are little snowflakes flying around in the sky...
Why is it that when the cold weather blows in
and the leaves begin turning color,
I go into hibernation mode?
and the leaves begin turning color,
I go into hibernation mode?
Just watch out for spring.
Enjoying warm, tasty treat,






Again I say, I love your posts!! Now, I must also say...WHERE ARE MY PUMPKIN WHITE CHOCOLATE COOKIES????? CARRIE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMiss you friend. Keep up the great blog posts. Love the pics.
Miss Jodi my friend, you always make me smile. This one just makes me think......yummy. Love you.
ReplyDeleteStac