On top of it being so pretty outside, it just happened that Matthew turned 18 months old!
Hence...the recurring theme of my life...
"WHERE DOES THE TIME GO?!"
It was almost 12:30.
The kids were hungry.
I was hungry.
The thought went through my mind, "I need to take some pictures of Matthew...later. Later, after lunch. Or maybe later after nap."
Then another thought..."Don't wait!! Time certainly isn't waiting!"
So, doing something that I don't seem to be doing much of lately, I seized the moment...
Yes, he does have something in his wet, drooly little mouth.
I did bribe him with candy corn to make him sit "still" for pictures.
Hey, is that candy corn on the pumpkin?
Yep.
Maybe this will encourage me to do more than just survive.
Maybe I will join the ranks of those who really proclaim "Carpe Diem!"
Very sweet photos!
ReplyDeleteI hear you- 'carpe diem'. It is normally my role to worry too much about what's NOT getting done. However, I've been working harder on not 'sweating the small stuff'.
Your kids may be a bit hungry in these photos since you put lunch on hold but they sure do look happy!
awww. great pix and great reminder. Matthew is adorable!
ReplyDelete