
I've been sick. Yucky stomach virus sick. I can't remember a time when I've felt this bad. I'm left with occasional stomach cramping and no energy. It's been over a week now, and I still can't--or really want to--eat real food. Not even coffee in the morning.
So sad.
But I didn't get on here to have a pity party for myself.
I got on here to let you know that I really am still alive. If I haven't called you back (Stickers!) or commented on your blog lately, I am sorry.
And with the holiday season just around the corner, I'm afraid that I won't be improving much in that area.
Plus this laptop with no mouse is not helping matters.
Maybe Santa will bring me a mouse for Christmas?
I'm glad you're still alive! :)
ReplyDeleteI've been wondering how you were, since you having been posting. I'm glad you are feeling better.
It's good to hear from you. I had hoped you and your family were off on some beautiful, fun-filled vacation. I'm glad you are feeling better.
ReplyDelete~Dana
hope you get your appetite and coffee desire back...I wondered if something was up but I'm glad you are on the mend! I'm sure all of your little people were helpful when you were under the weather.
ReplyDeletehugs...
great wv: acalmu...right?
Any better yet???? I'm still gonna hold out hopes for a phone call.
ReplyDeletewv: samlath (I see "math". Tomorrow is Monday. Yuck!)
smooch
i hate mondays too!
ReplyDeleteCarrie
Good to see you back Jodi!!!
ReplyDelete