...is No.
I've been feeling the need to share how I feel about tomorrow's elections, but I worry that I lack the eloquence to do so.
Yesterday our church shared this video from CitizenLink.org. It's extremely powerful and puts into words what needs to be said.
It is best viewed in full screen...just press the little square on the bottom right of the video.
I've seen this video. Very good. Thanks for sharing. Call me.
ReplyDeletesmooch
Yeah!!! GO MCCAIN! (AND PALIN!)
ReplyDeleteJodi, I like the video. But I think you would have had plenty of eloquence! I love your posts -- they always show your heart. :)
ReplyDeleteThat was a really good video- the power of one. I hadn't seen it yet. McCain has our vote too.
ReplyDelete~Dana
I clicked on here to see what comments had been left and the wv was "undom" Like "our kingdom undone" FROWN and maybe a little
ReplyDeletesmooch